1. General information.
- PROMUS Katowice Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Sosnowiec at ul. Społeczna 8A is the website operator of the www.www.promus.katowice.pl based on an entry in the business register KRS:0000156473 Regional Court in Katowice, VIII Commercial Department KRS, NIP: PL 6412278096, Regon: 278040797.
- This service performs the function of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Through information which has been entered voluntarily.
- By recording of cookies in end devices.
- By saving technical logs on the www server level, service by the arclassics.eu. Web hosting operator runs own website www.webio.pl. The operator of the web hosting: “Webio Grzegorz Wołoszyn”, ul. Gwiaździsta 8/52, 66-400 Gorzów Wlkp.
- This Policy is an information document and does not replace safety policy of the Website Operator in accordance with the protection of personal data regulations.
- Website Operator is an administrator of the data within the scope of data, which are considered as personal data in the light of the protection of personal data regulations.
2. Information in the forms.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- Furthermore, the website may save information of connection parameters (time-stamping, IP address)
- Data given in the form is not shared with third parties without the consent of the user.
- Data provided in the form by a set of personal data. In such case this set is registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the President of the Protection of Personal Data Office.
- If the data in form allows identification of the natural person then such person has a right to view, modify and request discontinuation of personal data processing at any time. However, it may be possible that you may not have access to all features available on the website.
- Data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from a function of the given form, e.g. to make a service notification or commercial contact.
- Data given in the forms may be transferred to the subjects implementing technically some services – in particular it applies to transfer of information about owner of the registered domain to subjects being operators of the Internet domains (Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa j.b.r NASK, in particular), the services servicing the payments or other subjects cooperating with the Website Operator within this scope.
3. Information about cookies.
- Cookies are files containing data, text files in particular, that are stored in the end user’s device and are intended to be used by a web server. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end user device, as well as a unique number.
- The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- create statistics which help understand how the Service Users benefit from websites which allows for the improvement of their structure and content;
- maintenance of the Service User’s session (after logging in) to allow the User to use the Service without re-typing his/her login and password;
- Two basic types of cookies can be used in the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device till log out time, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User terminal for a time period specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- In many cases, the software used to browse websites (a web browser) allows the default storing of cookies on the user’s device. Website users may change the settings within this scope. The browser allows deleting cookies. It is possible to block the cookies automatically. Detailed information is included in the help or documentation of the browser.
- Cookies placed on the terminal equipment of the Website User can also come and be used by partners and advertisers co-operating with the Website owner and payment operators.
- Cookies can be used by advertising companies, in particular by Google network, for displaying advertisements adapted to the method of use of the Website. For this purpose cookies may save information about navigation path of the user or duration of stay on the given website.
- Within the scope of information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network user may view and edit the information resulting from the cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information about some behaviours of the users is subject to login on the server layer. These data are used only for the purposes of website administration and to ensure the most efficient servicing of the provided hosting services.
- Viewed resources are identified by the URL addresses. Furthermore, the following items may be saved:
- date and time of the inquiry,
- date and time of response,
- the name of customer station – identification by HTTP protocol,
- information on errors occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the website previously visited by the user (referer link) – if the Website was visited through the link,
- User’s browser info,
- IP address info.
- The above data are not linked to the given persons browsing the websites.
- The above data are used only for server administration purposes.
5. Procedure for sharing and processing the data.
- The data shall be made accessible to outer entities solely within the limits of the law.
- The data enabling identification of a natural person shall be rendered accessible only upon that person’s consent.
- The operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities based on the requests in accordance with the law resulting from such request.
- Within the scope of personal data processing the Website Operator concluded a written data processing agreement (regulated by art. 28 and 29 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)) with hosting services provider “Webio Grzegorz Wołoszyn”, ul. Gwiaździsta 8/52, 66-400 Gorzów Wlkp.
6. Cookies management – how give and withdraw a consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive any cookies, you can change the settings of your web browser. We inform that deactivation of cookies necessary to authorization or safety processes or maintenance of user preferences may make difficult or event prevent using the www websites in extreme cases
- Please select the browser/system from the list to manage the cookies settings and proceed in accordance with the instructions: